Beginners and serious food enthusiasts can learn how to prepare home-cooked Indian dishes and use spices confidently
About This Deal
This class is offered Saturday and Sundays at 11:00am; with a maximum of 14-participants
- Must be 9 or older
- Purchasers should disclose food allergies upon making their reservations
- A minimum of 10 students is required for a class to run.
- Cooking class involve blending herbs and spices to create own curry paste
- Menus will be a three-course meal to enjoy after class as a group; they may include:
- Butter chicken
- Aloo gobi
- Tandoori wings
- Saffron basmati pulao rice
- Class size: up to 10-14 people
- Classes are held in a commercial kitchen and taught by Executive Chef Russell Auckbaraullee
About Penthouse Catering
Penthouse Catering is known to welcome everyone, even those with no experience. The from-scratch-cooking-classes are performed under the guidance and supervision of a trained professional chef. Thus, beginners and actual chefs alike partake in one of the most popular and high demand cooking classes in Toronto from Head Chef Russell Auckbaraullee of Mauritian descent. Participants can expect hands-on experience and tons of cooking tips from an experienced well-traveled chef who has cooked for presidents, royalty, celebrities, and athletes. Chef Russell has also competed in many food battles including Chopped Canada, Menu Match-Up, Underground Chef Co, Halal Food Festival and Toronto Sushi Festival.