All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 30, 2016
· Reviewed September 2, 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016
What You'll Get
A picture is worth a 1,000 words, but you can still get yelled at for trading family photos for awesome Camaro manuals. Invest in new memories with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a two-hour Digital Photography, Focus Control & Lytro Camera, or Composition and Framing workshop (up to a $75 value)
- $88 for all three of the above workshops (up to a $225 value)
The Digital Camera workshop shows students how to manipulate their camera’s settings in order to capture better images. The Focus Control & Lytro Camera helps students understand focus control, use of lenses, and depth of field, as well as introduction to the use of Lytro cameras, which allows users to focus an image after taking them. Composition & Framing workshops improve overall imagery by highlighting the common tricks and tips of the trade. This class emphasizes lighting-control techniques, street shots, and perspective.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 48 hours cancellation notice recommended. Early registration strongly recommended by PhotoManhattan. Must use full value of voucher by expiration. Classes subject to space and availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Photography School offers classes for all levels year round. And photo studio rentals, and photo exhibitions. Stands out: Years in business, since 2003. Photography school with a solid line up of course curriculums - [this means no surprises, each course will have a specific content regardless of which individual teaches it]. Instructors are working professionals yet trained instructors, and ensure a friendly class environment- [neither not all that common in photography]
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Provide solid photo instruction where students can learn in a friendly environment and without spending thousands of dollars in equipment. It was a success.
3. What do you love most about your job?
Innovation and an open mind to provide photo programs that match a wide variety of interests, levels, and most importantly technology changes.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? I've learned so much in such short amount of time. The instructors are excellent and friendly. The photography exhibits really added a ton to the learning experience.