- $50 gets you beginners dance classes for two at Pick School of Ballroom Dancing ($104)
- Choose from many different styles including Cha-Cha, Waltz, Rumba and Night Club Two-step.
- Classes run for four weeks and are available at a variety of times
- Be well equipped for weddings and other formal occasions
- Cultivate a new hobby with a significant other or friend
Best of the Bay featured the Pick School of Ballroom Dancing on its show. 7x7 named the dance school one of the top places for dance classes in San Francisco. Yelpers give Pick School of Ballroom Dancing an average rating of five stars. > * I had no dance experience and was able to learn very quickly with her style of teaching. Tiffany and I had a blast and plan to go back for fun in the future. Our dance was a hit at our wedding. – Nicholas N., Yelp > * Quality, friendly atmosphere, location, and affordability are my reasons for joining the school. This is my best ballroom experience so far. – Sunny N., Yelp
Pick School of Ballroom Dancing
Before she founded her eponymous ballroom school, Rhona Pick represented the United States at world dance championships in Berlin and London at famed venues such as Royal Albert Hall. Although she has since retired from dancing competitively, she culls from her experience to manage her school in accordance with the framed Code of Ethics that hangs on the office door. The code mandates that each teacher on her team holds professional teaching qualifications, a standard that guarantees the quality of the school’s private and group classes, in styles that range from salsa to tango and swing. Instructors can also choreograph wedding dances, ensuring that couples don’t have to spend their reception’s first song hiding in the supply closet.