Family-friendly show seen on network TV features acrobatic cats & dogs, as well as new cast members, including a miniature horse & goat duo
About This Deal
No performance dates will be scheduled March 18, 2020 through December 16, 2020.
- Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
- When: Shows run most Tuesdays through Saturdays at 4 p.m. Valid for performances May 24, 2019 and beyond. See fine print for schedule details.
- Where: V Theater
- General admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees and applicable tax
- Children 2 and younger who don’t require a seat are admitted for free
- Click to view the seating chart
- Tickets also available for VEGAS! THE SHOW, Nathan Burton Comedy Magic and V - The Ultimate Variety Show
- One child ticket
- One adult ticket
- Four tickets; this pack can be used for any combination of adults and children.
Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
When he first arrived in Las Vegas, Russian-trained juggler and clown Gregory Popovich incorporated his pet cat Snowbird into his act by chance, to overwhelming audience response. Inspired to expand the furry cast, Popovich headed to a local shelter where he was appalled at the number of abandoned pets. Now touring nationally with stops at Late Show with David Letterman and America’s Got Talent, Popovich leads a four-legged cast of 15 cats and 10 dogs, all former strays before becoming stars and, in some cases, internationally ranked poker players. Pups propel scooters across the stage and double-dutch jump rope as cats shimmy over parallel bars. European-style clowns and mesmerizing jugglers complement bouts of barking and meowing. And this season, the Pet Theater welcomes a new duo into the fold— a miniature horse and goat—who are certain to win audiences’ hearts with their hoofed camaraderie and braying banter.
Need To Know
About V Theater
Producer and V Theater owner David Saxe was born into Vegas show business, raised by a mother who danced at Les Folies Bergere and a father who led the band for the Rat Pack. The Saxe family’s entertainment legacy continues with the V Theater. The venue runs its 12 concurrent shows in a 60,000-square-foot space divided into four showrooms on multiple floors, each retaining an intimate feeling with seating that brings the audience closer to performers. The V Theater’s current shows range from a seven-act, family-friendly Ultimate Variety Show to Marc Savard’s Comedy Hypnosis, where Savard persuades audience members to hilariously dance, act like animals, and ghostwrite his autobiography.