Tense muscles relax with Swedish, deep-tissue, or hot-stone massages; soothing aromatherapy add-on for Swedish massages
About This Deal
- New Quest Chiropractic customers only
- The office’s team of massage therapists—a separate faction from its chiropractors—seeks to offer relief from musculoskeletal pain through modalities including Swedish, deep-tissue, and hot-stone massage.
- While each instance is tailored to the patient’s particular set of conditions or injuries, the therapies can offer all recipients such benefits as increased blood circulation, reduced swelling, and general relaxation.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
View Quest Chiropractic’s other offers:
Need To Know
About Quest Chiropractic
Dr. Jeremy Tremblay first discovered the powers of chiropractic in his 20s, when a several-month bout of excruciating back pain disappeared in only three visits to his local specialist. Ever since, Dr. Tremblay has devoted himself to chiropractic study, garnering a bevy of degrees that have culminated in his current tenure at Quest Chiropractic. An advocate of natural healthcare, the doctor bolsters his chiropractic exams and spine-straightening adjustments with a complete holistic regimen that includes nutritional counseling, massage therapy, corrective exercises, and role-playing games with the office's skeleton model.