Reap the benefits of personal training without the high price tag and requisite unitards with today's deal for small classes and serious results. Today's Groupon gets you any three group classes at Reforming Indy Pilates Studio for $30, a $90 value.
Each of Reforming Indy's classes uses classical Pilates equipment to give you dramatic results. Choose from regular apparatus and reformer classes, or soft-baked pretzelesque twists on the norm, such as Pilates boot camp and cardiolates. Reforming Indy's schedule offers more than 40 classes each week, so you have plenty of times and classes from which to choose. Use your Groupon at either of Reforming Indy's spacious and handsome Carmel studios.
The core is the girdle of abdominal and back muscles that gives golfers powerful swings and dancers flat tummies, and also prevents your legs from detaching from your torso and running off into the night while you sleep. Pilates works by turning your molten core into a solid yet flexible foundation that supports your back for better posture and controls recalcitrant limbs. Good posture makes you appear confident and hard-working, regardless of how many times you check Facebook during business hours, and a strong core makes each workout more effective and protects your body from injury. Because of Pilates' core focus, it's perfect for people with injuries, pre- and post-natal women, and athletes already in peak physical condition.
Reforming Indy takes Pilates off the mat and on to The Reformer, a workout device possibly named after a Steven Seagal movie, which has the dual benefits of looking vaguely medieval and amplifying your ability to tone, stretch, and strengthen your muscles. Though the name may sound sectarian, your expert certified instructors will lead you through a fun and challenging workout. Because most classes are limited to four or six students, you'll get individual attention to ensure you safely and effectively perform each exercise.
CityVoters named Reforming Indy the Best Pilates Studio in Indianapolis in 2008 and 2009, and Citysearchers give Reforming Indy five stars:
- Not only is the studio first class, but so are the instructors. Kristin is extremly [sic] knowledgeable, professional yet very warm and personable. She will leave your muscles screaming the next day! – monidrama, Citysearch
- The equipment is top of the line Balanced Body, the studio is beautifully designed. The instructors are all classically trained and certified by the top, Internationally known Pilates schools. The studio is located in the historic Carmel Arts and Design District. – Niki74, Citysearch
- I have worked out with Kristen twice a week for over a year and have noticed a huge difference in my muscle tone and strength from when I began. – GVIE, Citysearch
The Pilates CodeHave you ever noticed, Pilates is an anagram for Split Pea?. If you haven't, you're right: It isn't, but here’s a list of anagrams for things you may find each day at Groupon. Find your own and join the discussion.
- Sporting Events: Voting Serpents
- Paintball Course: Tropical Nebulas
- Restaurant Deal: Tarantula Deers
- Spa Treatment: Rap Testament
- Boat Tour: Boa Tutor
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The troupe of passionate instructors at Reforming Indy motivate guests through equipment-based Pilates classes. Featuring a brand new, larger studio location in Fishers/Geist, the team is dedicated to making it as successful as their Carmel studio—which earned the CityVoter award for Best Pilates Studio from 2008 to 2014. Both locations host small group classes, leading students through moves that challenge them to use their body weight as resistance in functional exercises. With continued practice, students can evenly tone and develop muscle groups across the entire body, with an emphasis on the posture-supporting core muscles. In addition to these amenities, clients can partake in a fitness program with a myriad of classes, such as body burn, Pilates barre fusion, tabata tone, mat Pilates, and TRX classes.