Sit-ups remain one of the best methods of reshaping the abdomen, second only to standing in front of a lit cannon. Enjoy explosive exercise with this Groupon.
Choose from Two Options
- $39 for a six-week transformation boot camp (a $670.50 value). Class times are as follows:
- Mondays at 5:30 a.m., 6:15 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 7 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 5:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Thursdays at 5:30 a.m. and 6:15 a.m.
- Saturdays at 7:45 a.m.<p>
- $59 for a six-week transformation boot camp (a $670.50 value) with a nutrition package (a $199 value), including the following: a three-day meal plan for the first three days, weekly meal plans, a recipes guide, a food swap list, a goal-setting journal, weekly grocery shopping lists, and a nutrition tracking journal (an $869.50 total value)<p>
Boot-camp attendees tackle both cardio and strength training, performing squats, pushups, and lunges before sprinting and throwing medicine balls. Monday weigh-ins gauge each camper’s progress throughout the shape-shifting program. Students meet outdoors at Roger Sherman Baldwin Park from April to November, and in the Tumble Bugs Gymnasium on Riverside Avenue during wintry months. Participants should bring an exercise mat, small hand weights, and a water bottle to class.<p>
A certified personal trainer and licensed sports nutritionist, Patrick Jones surmounted his own struggles with childhood obesity to help others to shape svelte physiques at indoor and outdoor boot camps. The shifting medleys of strength and cardio drills combine with dietary guidance and unwavering support to aid clients in achieving their ideal weight. Patrick is also a recent graduate of Kai yoga’s teacher-training program, and may incorporate poses that refine focus, flexibility, and levitation techniques during 45-minute classes.