Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Alfreds on Beale
Alfred's on Beale opened in April 1986, becoming the first club on Beale Street to showcase rock 'n roll. Memphis is the "home of the blues and the birthplace of rock 'n roll," and Alfred's keeps that tradition alive by featuring a variety of music including dance bands, acoustic bands, solo artists and even karaoke. It is also the proud home of the Memphis Jazz Orchestra, a 17-piece big band which is featured every Sunday night. Visitors to Memphis always seem to find their way to Alfred's on Beale. Some celebrities who have dropped in over the years include Michael Jordan, Evander Hollyfield, Justin Timberlake, Cortez Kennedy, Reese Witherspoon, John Entwhistle, Ryan Phillipe, 3 Six Mafia and various NBA players - including all of the local Grizzlies. Alfred's houses the largest collection of gold records in the U.S. and compliments this collection with a wide-ranging assortment of Elvis photos. Aside from the entertainment and décor, patrons pile into Alfred's for the food. Their award-winning BBQ and ribs stand up against anybody's, with the ribs easily being called the best on Beale by a variety of media outlets. The extensive menu features plenty of other options and can be enjoyed both in the dining room and on the double-decker outdoor patio. With so much to do, so many things to taste and plenty of space to enjoy yourself in - how are you going to beat Alfred's on Beale?