Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Anthony's Seafood
Since 1956, Anthony's Seafood has been a name synonymous with Rhode Island's widest variety of fresh New England seafood. An unwavering commitment to quality was first established by founder Anthony T. Bucolo, and that commitment remains the same under the ownership of Anthony's sons, Stephen and Michael Bucolo. The restaurant is brightly lit and comfy, but patrons flock to Anthony's in search of one thing and one thing only - great seafood! To enjoy the full experience, start with some Clam Cakes and New England Clam Chowder to share, although the Portuguese-style Fish Chowder and Shrimp Cocktail (With a full half-pound of shrimp!) are pretty incredible, too. The Grilled Dinners offer a choice of Swordfish, Tuna and Salmon, while the Fried Classics feature Cod, Flounder, Whole Belly Clams and Oysters. You want lobster? Lobster it is! But it's also Stuffed Sole with Lobster Sauce and Sea Scallops Florentine. Baked, grilled, boiled or fried ... whatever your preference, when it comes to seafood, these folks broke the mold. Beer, wine and takeout available.