Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Chicago Waffles
The first waffle iron was patented in 1869, and the waffle was a huge hit at the Chicago World's Fair in 1893. It's still a huge hit today, thanks in no small part to the little slice of heaven that is new Chicago Waffles location in the West Loop.The original Waffles location was chosen Best New Breakfast in Time Out Chicago's 2012 Eat Out Awards. This is not your stereotypical hash house; this is a go-to spot for hungry people who want great food with a world-class flair. Here the distinction is drawn between the Brussels waffle -- made with yeast-leavened batter, light, thick and crispy with large pockets -- and the Liege waffle -- rich, dense, sweet and chewy, made with pearl sugar, which caramelizes on the inside and the outside. Varieties include red velvet, green tea, Mexican chocolate, cheddar and short rib (really?), and albondigas -- pork and lamb meatballs in a spicy tomato stew served over a Chihuahua cheese waffle topped with mint. Oh my! Non-waffle breakfasts and sandwiches are there too, as are dinner plates with such savory comfort-food combinations as fried chicken and waffles with a side of mac and cheese. Waffles is a BYOB place, but be advised: the B does not stand for batter. They've got you covered on that.