Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About El Corral
A true slice of Tucson history, the building El Corral resides in was originally built in the 1920s and was one of the first restaurants in the area. After many decades and a few name changes, the El Corral that exists today is a Tucson institution, famous for its steakhouse fare and the best prime rib in Arizona. Their prime rib is slow-roasted and served with au jus and uncut horseradish, and their famous homemade tamale pie is the ideal side dish. Other menu options include baby back ribs, mesquite-grilled steaks, chicken stuffed with green chilies and cheese, and salmon fillet, along with sides and appetizers that make any order a full meal. The full-service bar offers beer, wine, sangria, and craft cocktails, as well as bar food specials that will satiate a smaller appetite. The restaurant space retains a lot of its original rugged, Old West feel, with dark wooden beamed ceilings, stone floors, exposed brick, and various cowboy memorabilia scattered throughout that offers a historical glimpse into the local area. When you've got a cowboy-sized hunger, head to El Corral for a hearty feast you won't soon forget.