Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Kompali Mexican Restaurant
Kompali means compadres, an apt name for Kompali Taqueria, because here it's all about food, friends, and good times. This is a colorful and cheery spot accentuated with hand-painted murals, and with plenty of seating, you can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal at a quiet table in the dining room. The drinks are fabulous and there's quite a selection of traditional margaritas, mezcal cocktails, and plenty more, but it is the tacos that are winning rave reviews. Simple, humble, and filled with the very best ingredients, each hand-held offers an explosion of flavors. Carnitas, al pastor, grilled beef, and tinga-marinated chicken are some of the more common flavors, but intrepid diners are raving about the tacos filled with beef tongue, nopales, and sauteed tripe. Step away from Mexican flavors and try one of Karlo's tacos. These are internationally inspired and with choices like Baja-style fish, the Cubano with ham, cheese, and pickle, or the quinoa-stuffed taco, there's something for everyone. There's more on the menu, and even some specials throughout the week like Taco deals on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Craving flavor? Taste a bit of Mexico today at Kompali Taqueria!