Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About O'Toole's Restaurant
**O'Toole's is currently open for to-go orders from 12:00-7:00 p.m., and with convenient curbside service, you don't even need to get out of the car! Call today and feast on something fabulous! O'Toole's is Richmond's oldest and best loved Irish pub, and after one visit, you'll surely be a fan as well. Friends and neighbors have met at this pub since 1966, and today you'll find that this casual neighborhood restaurant serves lunch, dinner and weekend brunch all in a casual, comfortable and friendly environment. A laid-back kind of place, it is decorated with family crests, wooden booths, and a tin ceiling. With a fully stocked bar and perfectly poured pints, there's no place better for a chilled beer and munchies, or swing by for a tasty meal and relax at a booth or table. You'll find all sorts of dishes on the menu, including generous steaks, fresh seafood, pastas with homemade sauces, specialty pizzas, chicken dishes, juicy burgers, Kosher sandwiches, and more. Some menu standouts include the ultimate pub nachos (fully loaded with chili and more), O'Toole's famous homemade onion rings, made from scratch daily soups, homemade baked lasagna and of course, old man O'Toole's favorite sandwich, Mr. O'Toole's French dip. Like any good Irish pub, you'll also find live music, all the sports you can handle on a variety of TVs and fun events at this one and only iconic Irish pub.