Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Pies & Pints Montgomery
Get ready to "Get Some!" at Pies & Pints, where delicious gourmet pizzas and sudsy craft beers collide to turn the classic neighborhood hangout on its ear. Set in an atmosphere that's stylish and contemporary (but always cozy), Pies & Pints is Montgomery's home for thirst-quenching and crave-busting fun. The char-grilled hot wings are not your typical appetizer -- here, they're dry-rubbed and marinated in Sriracha hot sauce, citrus, garlic, and cilantro. The nachos are another great starter; these are made with slow-roasted pulled pork, seasoned black beans, jalapenos, cheddar cheese, salsa, scallions, and chipotle cream. In the mood for a sandwich? You'll love their ciabatta bread handhelds; they're served with kettle chips, and available in variations that include steak and cheese or the veg-friendly, garden grinder. It's no surprise the pizzas are a big draw. Each is made from house-made, hand-stretched dough (brushed with roasted garlic olive oil and a pinch of kosher salt) and finished on a blazing stone hearth. Every detail is carefully tended to, which is why Pies & Pints prepares its tomato sauce from scratch, with fresh, never dried, herbs such as basil, cilantro, rosemary, and thyme. While you can always pick your toppings, trying the various specialty pizzas like the grape and gorgonzola, mushroom garlic, or Mediterranean shrimp are dining adventures worth undertaking. Stop in for happy hour every Monday through Friday from 3-6 p.m. for $1 off select pints and house wines, as well as $2 off appetizers.