Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Portobanco's Restaurant
With a classy and modern atmosphere perfect for business lunches and romantic dates alike, Portobanco's Restaurant is the best place around for fine Nicaraguan cuisine. Their talented chefs combine traditional Central American flavors and technique with farm-fresh ingredients to create culinary magic. Start your experience with appetizers like tostones rellenos (plantains filled with your choice of cheese, beef, chicken, or shrimp) or calamares fritos (calamari) to nibble while you wait for your main course. Popular entree choices include pollo al horno (roasted chicken served with rice, beans, and plantains) and their mouthwatering take on carne asada. A satisfying dessert like Portoblanco's pio quinto (cake drenched in rum and topped with custard and cinnamon) makes the perfect sweet ending to a great meal. With delicious food, friendly service, and affordable prices it's no wonder Portobanco's Restaurant is such a popular dining choice for Los Angeleans in the know.