Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
Rasa is already lighting up the East Greenwich dining scene with fabulous Indian food. Owner Sanjiv Dhar cut his teeth, restaurant-wise, on Thayer Street with Kabob and Curry, an Indian food staple that continues to satisfy diners. After that success, he opened Rasoi in Pawtucket, just north of the Providence line, collecting numerous best-of awards from both the Providence Phoenix and Rhode Island Monthly in the process. Now more diners than ever can savor that great Indian food at Rasa, his latest success. While Rasa is closed on Mondays, the rest of the week is a delightful trek through lunch and dinner dishes that are crafted from the finest ingredients. The fresh baked breads are a delight, whether you pick the Rosemary Nan, Whole Wheat Roti, or Mint layered Paratha. Main courses such as the Lamb Curry, Tandoori Chicken, Crispy Garlic Shrimp, and other specialties are sure to satiate those Indian culinary yearnings. With loads of vegetarian dishes available, Rasa has something for everyone.