Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Temple Street Eatery
Temple Street Eatery is your local neighborhood dumpling and noodle bar. The heritage of this eatery dates back to 1966 when the family at Christina Wan's Mandarin House brought original Mandarin Cantonese Szechuan cuisine to South Florida. Temple Street Eatery is the family's latest concept, taking aim at Fort Lauderdale's palate with entirely new flavors. With the mission to bring comfort foods reminiscent of their family's home cooking married with the affordability of traditional Southeast Asian street food, Temple Street Eatery offers a menu brimming with Chinese, Vietnamese, and Latin influences. Irresistibly mouthwatering dishes like the kimchi quesadilla or wonton taco small plates, the latter of which stuffed with poached shrimp, guacamole, lettuce, gochujang cream, and pineapple salsa. Dumpling fans have chicken, pork, shrimp, vegetable, and the Buddha mix to choose from, as well as several sauces to form the perfect meal. Want rice bowls, sandwiches, sides, salads, and noodles? They have them here too, each as delectable as the next. More than just a noodle bar, Temple Street Eatery has taken the time to perfect dishes incorporating various influences to bring explosive flavors and comforting foods to diners for lunch and dinner day in and day out.