What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | TV Dance Shows Worth Watching
Trade in that dated Boston-mall Santa for a timeless tango with today's Groupon. For $10, you'll get three hour-long group dance classes at Riolo Dance (a $30 value). Riolo Dance offers a variety of ballroom, Latin, and other dances, including salsa, swing, mambo, cha cha, foxtrot, waltz, Argentine tango, and hula; check out Riolo's calendar for class times.
The friendly instructors at Riolo Dance are experts with years of training and experience in both dance and teaching dance. They'll break down the moves into bite-sized baby steps for your feet, and the comfortable setting will encourage you to let loose and have fun regardless of your skill level. Centrally located in downtown Indy, the spacious second floor studio features bright Tuscan colors, stucco and brick walls, and tons of natural light, allowing jealous birds to watch your mastery of bipedal terrestrial locomotion. The professional-grade 2,150 square foot dance floor is extravagantly roomy, so your square, rectangular, and yam-shaped feet will have plenty of room to flit about the floor without the need for collision insurance.
Come on a Saturday and stay for a free dance party that includes dancing food and dancing drinks. Social dances are an excellent excuse to cozy up to a handsome stranger, meet new friends, or prepare your partner to make you look good at wedding receptions and holiday parties. The non-verbal communication of dance will teach you to easily insinuate yourself into advantageous positions at work and convince others of your Jedi mind power. Group dancing is also a fun way to stay both physically and socially active during the winter months of cozy fireside sloth and tea drinking. Go it alone and make new friends for your hips, or grab a second Groupon for your sweetie, friend, or friend you want to make your sweetie.
Cityvoters rave about Riolo Dance with five-star ratings:
- Marie is an outstanding instructor - very knowledgeable, warm, enthusiastic. The people are overwhelmingly friendly and willing to teach newcomers a move or two. – Jesse K., Riolo Dance
- Love dancing there and is a really nice place to relax meet new people and of course learn to dance – Job e S.
- The dance floor is lovely and real wood. The studio is centrally located and the owner and instructors are top notch and understand that not everone [sic] learning to dance wants to sign a contract or do an exibiton [sic]. – pralston
TV Dance Shows Worth Watching
Television is awash with dancing programs, and the trend shows no sign of slowing down. Here are some upcoming TV dance shows you'll want to DVR:
- So You Think You Can Dance and You Need an Intervention?
- Dancing with the Small Mob of Feral Cats
- Dance Hunt: The Hunting of America’s Best Dancers
- To Catch a Predator Through the Medium of Dance
- America’s Saddest Dance Crew
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may purchase multiple as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.