Instructors teach a variety of martial arts to strengthen the body and to improve mental sharpness, self-confidence, and discipline
About This Deal
- Martial arts classes for people all ages can help students build their strength and endurance, as well as learn self-defense skills.
- Available classes:
- Little dragons for 3–5-year-old children, 6–12-year-old children, teens, adults, and families
- Muay Thai for teens and adults
- Cardio Kickboxing for teens and adults
- FitRanx training for teens and adults
Need To Know
About Robinson's Taekwondo
Clint Robinson's US Air Force duty took him around the world, but it was his time in South Korea that made the biggest mark. There, he learned the art of tae kwon do—and the positive fitness and values associated with it. When he returned to the States and left the Air Force, it didn't take long for him to found his own martial-arts school. More than 40 years and over a dozen locations later, Robinson's Taekwondo continues to thrive on the same principles on which Clint founded his business: excellence, personal attention, and tradition. He now counts children's, adult, and family programs as part of his curriculum. With continued training, students of all ages not only hone their fitness but also improve their mental sharpness, self-confidence, and discipline.