Choose from Eight Options
$32 for a three-hour Psych Hold Ghost Hunt for two ($60 value), choose from the following dates:
- $32 for June 14, 2–5 p.m. ($60 value)
- $32 for June 28, 2–5 p.m. ($60 value)
- $32 for July 12, 2–5 p.m. ($60 value)
- $32 for July 26, 2–5 p.m. ($60 value)
Three-Hour Psych Hold Ghost Hunt is a guided 60-minute tour through the 60,000 square foot facility, followed by a self-guided ghost hunt. No equipment is provided for the ghost hunt.
$21 for a two-hour guided historical tour for two ($40 value), choose from the following dates:
- $21 for June 14, 10 p.m.–midnight ($40 value)
- $21 for June 28, 10 p.m.–midnight ($40 value)
- $21 for July 12, 10 p.m.–midnight ($40 value)
- $21 for July 26, 10 p.m.–midnight ($40 value)
The two-hour Historical Tour is a guided tour that winds through the Asylum’s numerous floors, wings, and tunnel.
Rolling Hills Asylum
When Rolling Hills Asylum opened in 1827, it was originally known as the Genesee County Poor House—a government-run self-sustained community for the impoverished and needy. Orphans, widows, the mentally unstable, physically disabled, and criminals all resided within its walls.
Thus, it's no surprise that the spot now known as Rolling Hills Asylum is believed to be one of the most haunted sites in the country. Disembodied voices and ominous sounds, shadow people, are all experienced within the walls of this asylum. Open year-round, Rolling Hills Asylum hosts numerous tours, public and private ghost hunts, Para-Celebrity events, classic horror movie nights, cruise in car shows, weddings, and many other types of special events.