Participants use their logic, creativity, and imagination to solve puzzles and riddles in order to escape the room in 60 minutes
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Private room-escape game: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: The Experiment, The Heist, Sherlock
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Transportation: free parking is available in the south parking lot
- Ideal for ages 12 and older
The Fine Print
About Room 5280
The doors are shut tight at Room 5280 in Greensboro, where a team of players finds themselves trapped in an escape room challenge. The only path out is a series of cryptic clues and confounding riddles that must be unearthed and solved before 60 minutes runs out on the clock. Players can choose from a series of frightening and mentally challenging game rooms designed for smaller or larger parties.
- The Experiment: Professor Chladni has gone missing after one of his experiments goes haywire, and it's up to a group of 2-8 players to solve the mystery of his disappearance.
- The Heist: While a well-known millionaire is out on his hour-long evening stroll, a team of 4-10 players must ransack his home and come away with riches beyond their wildest dreams.
- Sherlock: A group of 2-8 players must work as Sherlock Holmes to save the London Underground, uncovering bombs set by Holmes's nemesis Moriarty and escaping before the timers wind down.