A Reiki session promotes inner harmony and balance, induces a state of deep relaxation, and enhances body’s healing processes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Reiki aims to balance the body’s flow of energy in an effort to ease stress, promote relaxation, and support the healing of persistent ailments.
Technicians use the Chan’beauté method of facial reflexology to treat conditions like sports injuries and chronic issues, as well as provide a pampering beauty facial, which is followed by 15 minutes of Reiki to rebalance chakras.
- Citrine - SIGNATURE Facial Treatment; includes signature facial and scalp massage with organic rose and frankincense oils to relax muscles and tension while stimulating healthy circulation and collagen. Facial Reflexology for lymphatic drainage and to help with stress and pain. A beautiful gold mask infused with gold, pearls and vitamins A, C, E.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid with Reflexology therapist only. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Roots2 Facial Reflexology
Roots2 Facial Reflexology's owner, Erika, strives to facilitate her clients' healthy lifestyles with a variety of unique and rejuvenating treatments. Read on for more info:
- Reflexology: Offering both traditional foot reflexology and facial reflexology, Erika manipulates the pressure points of the feet and face to detoxify and energize the body, holistically. Other potential reflexology benefits include relaxation, pain relief, and improved circulation.
- Facial cupping: Erika uses tiny silicone cups on the face, creating mini vacuums that retrain the muscles in the face to lift again. Hot and cold stone massage improves blood circulation. Besides improving blood circulation and encouraging relaxation, this practice can sculpt the contours of the face, boost collagen production, and minimize fine lines.
- Reiki: As a certified Reiki Master, Erika hovers her hand over or uses a light touch on the body's various chakras, aiming to unblock energy fields and restore emotional, physical, and mental balance in the body.