Technician blends the cavitation, Velashape, and radio frequency technology to target stubborn fat cells and contour the body
About This Deal
- Radio-Frequency Skin Tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
- Ultrasonic Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
Need To Know
About Rose Face and Body Contour
Licensed aesthetician Rose Levenda draws upon more than 30 years of combined local and overseas experience to enhance appearances and help clients stay abreast of current cosmetic trends. Focused on skin, she attacks uneven complexions and blemishes from all angles with a slew of anti-aging treatments, specialized peels, and deep-reaching exfoliation measures, including microdermabrasion. For bodies that can’t seem to shrink after exercise, dieting, and sleeping in sardine cans, nonsurgical liposuction and body contouring offer less invasive alternatives to traditional medical procedures.