Long ago, Scottish polo players longed for a game in which they could explore scenic terrain, ride an obedient mechanical horse, and wear more courageously plaid knickers. Marvel in their subsequent invention with today's Groupon to Royal Oak Country Club. Choose between the following options:
- For $45, you get a golf outing for two, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $94.90 value).
- For $55, you get a golf outing for two, valid on Saturday and Sunday (up to a $114.90 value).
Both golf packages include:
- 18 holes of golf for two (up to a $66 value on weekends, up to a $46 value on weekdays)
- GPS-enabled golf cart (an $18 value)
- One large bucket of range balls (a $5 value)
- Lunch for two (up to a $25.90 value) including:
- Any combination of two soups, salads, wraps, burgers, or sandwiches
- Two nonalcoholic drinks
Landscapers lovingly trim the rolling hills of bentgrass greens that sprawl across the Bill Diddel-designed Royal Oak course. Constructed with the area’s natural terrain in mind, the tree-lined, 18-hole championship course challenges twosomes with sand traps, glistening ponds, and sloping fairways navigable by GPS-guided golf cart or hourly sherpa rental. Competitors can get a leg up on the competition by memorizing the description of each hole before gametime or teeing off at the practice area with a large bucked of range balls. Royal Oak's restaurant fits fare into club-free hands with options such as the veggie wrap, filled with artichokes, red peppers, portabella, fresh field greens, and a balsamic vinaigrette, or the Ray burger, which tops a half-pound of beef with a mushroom demi-glace, caramelized onions, bacon, and swiss cheese.
1 Stillmeadow Dr.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45245