|_Jump to: Reviews||Salon Daniel Saves Human Race_|
With today’s Groupon, $45 gets you one of three different massages at Salon Daniel (up to a $125 value), located at 6828 Old Dominion Dr., Ste. A in McLean, Virginia. Salon Daniel’s experienced and friendly staff will melt away your stress.
Your Groupon gets you one of three massages:
- Sports: Designed for athletes, this massage will optimize sports performance by alleviating chronic pain from previous injuries, increasing range of motion, and targeting problem areas. [One-hour back massage ($89 value), 90-minute leg massage ($115 value), 90-minute leg and back combo ($120 value), or 30-minute massage of your choice ($55 value)]
- Honey Detox: Cleanses the body by coating it in a thick layer of honey, then massaging out harmful toxins to increase lymphatic flow to lymphatic dangerous rapids. ($79 value, one-hour massage)
- Chinese Energetic: Based on Chinese medicine, this massage concentrates on points, meridians, equators, and bible belts, which are the keys to reducing stress and tension. ($125 value, 90-minute massage)
If you’re a new Salon Daniel customer, you get an additional 20% off any other same-day service at Salon Daniel with your Groupon. Salon Daniel’s expert staff knows how to work a body. Get a relaxing massage for yourself or one for your most rigid coworker.
The Washingtonian says Salon Daniel is a “pleasant salon [that] has been in business more than 20 years, earning a loyal clientele. Many of Dila Gayed’s male and female clients, for example, have been with her for ten or more years—one flies back from Germany for appointments.”
That German isn’t the only one who’s devoted to Salon Daniel:
- I’ve been getting my haircut at Salon Daniel for 5 years now, and it’s always been a great experience, nice people, and a great haircut. – Julia R., Yelp
- With out a doubt the best hair salons in all of Northern Virginia… Booking was a breeze, they answered all of my questions and spent the time talking with me.Big thumbs up to Salon Daniel! – Alexis L., Yelp
Salon Daniel Saves Human Race
As the honeybee population dwindles, there is increasing concern that Benjamin Franklin’s prediction is coming true; Franklin proclaimed that when there are no more bees, human life will end within six years. Although efforts to save bee colonies have been made (trapping in airtight jars, etc.), most have failed. With humanity’s future looking grim, Salon Daniel is our savior.
During Salon Daniel’s revolutionary Honey Detox massage, the patient is coated in honey to help massage out harmful toxins. Because Salon Daniel uses more than 450 gallons of honey per day, bees have emerged from their hiding spots (mufflers, afros, etc.); it turns out they were just upset humans were using their honey improperly and not for its proper detoxifying-massage purpose. Help honeybees survive and prevent the end of the world—get your Groupon.