The staff was very friendly and helpful. I’ve lost 5lbs in two weeks. They do a complete physical to make sure you are able to take the prescription. The B-12 shot definitely gave me more energy and the appetite suppressant curved my hunger. They coached me and gave me advice of what foods to avoid and what foods are best for my lifestyle. I would highly recommend if you are serious
Overall I give this place an average rating. I have experienced pros and cons when compared to other weight-loss venues I've tried.
1. Staff is friendly.
2. You only have to go in every 2 weeks instead of weekly.
3. Doctor gave me some great tips that I hadn't heard before (1 powerade 0 sugar will get you through keto-flu).
4. They text you the address as W Sandlake Rd when it is E Sandlake Rd.
1. I had to wait a long time to get in to my appointment. It was at 10 am and they didn't get me in until 10:40.
2. They don't give you much guidance in the terms of diet. This is fine for me because this isn't my first rodeo but if you're new to this kind of thing that will make it more difficult.
3. They make you come back for the prescription for the anti-suppressants. This was very inconvenient for me because I had to go at rush hour after work and it took me almost 2 hours to get there and back from south Orlando.
4. You have to go fill and pay for the prescription in addition to this charge at a pharmacy. It wasn't expensive ($7 at Publix and I have horrible insurance) but again... inconvenient.
Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes
About This Deal
Hydration therapy aims to replenish fluids and vital electrolytes
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires.Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 24-hour cancellation notice required. If you make a reservation through Groupon, you may cancel or change your reservation up to 24 hours before its start time. Otherwise, vouchers booked through Groupon will be redeemed and the deal’s promotional value and amount paid will expire. Redeemed vouchers may not be refunded or rescheduled - this also applies to no-shows. Your name and email address will be shared with this merchant to facilitate your reservation.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Affordable Care Clinics at Sandlake Medical Walk-In Clinic
At Affordable Care Clinics at Sand Lake Medical Walk-In Clinic, medical director Dr. Kantilal Bhalani and his providers Karen Carter, Maria Punzalan, Greg Crosby and Mauricio Mejia help their clients feel better inside and out. The IV therapy that we offer at our clinic helps to restore your vitamins and minerals to rehydrate your body and enhance your performance. This therapy will assist to boost your energy levels and your immune system. Moreover, it also helps to cure the hangover.