Visitors float inside a tank filled with warm pink himalayan salt in tank solution and relax before a pampering massage
About This Deal
- Add-ons: oxygen therapy can be added on to any package
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an tank is open concept which fits 1-2 people filled with warm water and pink himalayan salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
View Sante Salt Cave and Healing Spa’s other offers:
About Sante Salt Cave & Healing Spa
The caves at Sante Salt Cave & Healing Spa may be manmade, but they're based on one of nature's most fascinating healing places. Like the salt mines that occur naturally deep in the earth, each cave is stocked with 12 tons of Himalayan pink salt. The salt is kept at the same temperature and humidity as it would be found down below, which allows the salt's natural air-filtering properties and negative ions to be released. These negatively charged ions are thought to naturally improve guests' health and mood, helping them breathe deeper and feel calmer. Even those who don't seek to venture into the caves, however, can find other holistic approaches to their health at Sante Salt Cave & Healing Spa, including massages, flotation therapy, as well as yoga within the cave.