Whether you're hunching over a computer, filing heavy stacks of paper, or punching the heads off radioactive vampires, daily activities put repeated stress on your muscles, causing chronic aches and tension. Release tension and give muscles a pampering with today's Groupon to Serenity IHM: $35 gets you one hour of deep-tissue massage (normally $70).
Serenity's massages are doled out by Liz, a licensed massage therapist with more than 14 years of experience, which includes work with the Super Bowl–winning Baltimore Ravens and as personal massage therapist to Nina Simone (Liz will probably have some cool stories while you're melting under her wonderhands). Liz understands that performers and athletes continuously push physical boundaries and need massage therapy for tension relief, injury prevention, and physical and mental fatigue.
Serenity's deep-tissue massage focuses on relieving pressure, soothing aches, and enhancing your ability to perform in life. Each massage is customized to your individual needs and problem areas. Liz's strong and capable hands knead out tough knots with the same gentle, yet forceful knead employed by commercial knot-kneading machines.
Located only a few blocks away from Busch Gardens, Serenity IHM is the perfect place to unwind your spine after a day of spine-winding rollycoasters and fun-whiplash. With weekend and late-evening hours, it's easy to fit relaxation into your busy schedule.
- She does excellent deep tissue and works on the likes of several sports teams in the area! She put my hips and shoulders back in alignment and I could lift my arms above my head! – Rebecca N., Yelp
- ...I travel quite a bit because of which I have back problems that I've never fully addressed [sic]. Your hands were like magic and made me feel like I was in heaven. They loosened up knots and muscles in my lower back that have bothered me for quite a while. – G, Testimonials
- Once I start to use Serenity I was alot more comftorable [sic]. She also showed me about stretching excercises [sic] to do, that also helped me. I what [sic] recommend Serenity to any and everybody that need massage therapy. – Michael E, Testimonials
Productive Mountain: Adventure Getaway
Serenity's proximity to Busch Gardens raises the obvious question: Can one receive a massage and ride a rollycoaster at the same time? Practically speaking, the answer is no, but there are a number of activities that can be enjoyed on a rollycoaster:>
- Cursing your many enemies
- Drying your hair after a shower
- Escaping worker bees
- Confronting your fears of heights, rapid motion, sudden drops, latticed support planks, and hyperbolic monikers simultaneously
4815 E Busch Blvd #213
Tampa, Florida 33617Get Directions