Aspiring dancers practice their moves under the watchful eye of qualified instructors
What You'll Get
- Valid for salsa and bachata beginners classes
- Classes take place every Thursday at 6.45 p.m.
- Classes last 90 minutes
- 6 classes include 3 salsa and 3 bachata lessons
- 12 classes include 6 bachata and 6 salsa lessons
- No dance partner required. Click here to see what it’s like to take a dance class by yourself.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shall We Dance
At Shall We Dance anyone, no matter their age or level of experience, can learn Ballroom & Latin Dance Founded in 2004 by Maria Golovanevski, a Canadian National Ballroom Champion, this dance studio offers classes in Ballroom, Club, and Latin American dances in a friendly and supportive atmosphere. In addition, the experienced instructors at Shall We Dance teach children's classes and choreography for couples tying the knot, as well as provide dance entertainment at events.