All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 9, 2016
· Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed June 16, 2018
What You'll Get
- $19 for an online Online Coding for Kids Classes ($395 value)
This eight-part program is designed to introduce young children to coding as they try out kid-friendly coding programs. The lessons are as follows:
- Lesson 1: Coding with Scratch
- Lesson 2: Coding Controls
- Lesson 3: Drawing Patterns
- Lesson 4: Making our First Game
- Lesson 5: Adding Sounds
- Lesson 6: Quiz Break
- Lesson 7: Making an Enemy
- Lesson 8: Remixing our Maze
- Learn the basics of coding.
- Find out what is involved in building a game.
- Take part in the ‘Challenges’ to improve your game-building techniques.
- Build blocks together using a simple piece of coding software called ‘Scratch’.
- Live Lessons with fully interactive Q & A Sessions.
- Watch as your coding knowledge grows in a few short weeks. No prior experience needed.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online redemption only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Live Online Academy
Live Online Academy is a professional training and higher education institution offering online diploma courses that cover a wide range of innovative subjects—including financial trading, online marketing, nutrition, Microsoft Excel, and photography. Led by expert tutors with professional experience in their field, courses are suitable for all experience levels, and also include live lectures and interactive experiences. Live Online Academy's courses include tutor support and a round-the-clock technical help desk.
Each course teaches through practical methods so students of all ranges can apply their new skills immediately. Above all, students have all-day access to course materials, which allows them to work at their own pace around personal obligations on a variety of digital devices. Each student's learning experience is enhanced by one-to-one interaction with lecturers and students from around the world.