For $12, you get one ticket and a goodie bag for Shecky’s Girls Night Out on Wednesday, September 29, at 5 p.m. for five hours of shopping and drinks (up to a $25 value).
- Blast magazine called it “the ultimate girlfriend experience”
- Held at the Coronado Ballroom near the St. Louis University campus
- Drinks from Bacardi, Budweiser Select, X Rated Fusion Liqueur, and Midori
- An evening of shopping and connecting with friends
- Goodie bag includes products from The Body Shop, Softlips, Lindt chocolates, Jergens, Colgate, and more (up to a $100 value)
- Unique shopping experience with a variety of designers
Must be 21 or older to attend event. Though Shecky’s sometimes features a discounted ticket price of $15 online, this Groupon still offers the lowest ticket price available.
Shecky’s Girls Night Out was featured on KMOV’s Great Day St. Louis last year. Check out the preview for last year’s offerings:
Shecky's Girls Night Out
Shecky's Girls Night Out makes planning a social outing between friends easy with its dozens of fashion, jewelry, and beauty product displays and samples to peruse. Having started as a published guide to New York City nightlife, Shecky's now stages stylish shindigs across the country and has garnered nationwide notice from media outlets—including Bloomberg News —for its ladies-only soirees. Drawing on its roots as a party-planning brain trust, Shecky’s relies on a talented staff to augment vendor wares with complimentary snacks and cocktails, goody bags, and makeovers. Take a peek at one of Shecky’s past events, where, like the locker room at a WNBA game, men are conspicuously absent.
3701 Lindell Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri 63108Get Directions