For too long, the gentle laser has been forced into a mind-numbing existence of reading an endless number of bar codes and destroying planets. Give laser light a much-deserved career change with today's Groupon: for $89, you get your choice of one laser treatment at Skin Science Institute in North Palm Beach (up to a $400 value).
Skin Science Institute’s team of certified technicians uses lasers and other starship-compatible technologies to succor patients’ overall well-being, granting them epidermal illustriousness and pearly smiles. Choose from the following options:
- An Alma Accent XL laser (a $195–$400 value/area) evaporates wrinkles, sags, and cellulite with noninvasive radio frequencies and two therapeutically heated handpieces.
- An FDA-approved fractional resurfacing (a $275 value) stimulates collagen production with pinpointed thermal laser ablation—ironing out wrinkles and stretch marks on the face and upper lip line, as well as crow's feet and deep acne scars.
- An acne laser treatment (a $195 value) defuses any facial bacterial hotspots intent on erupting with the potent blue wavelengths of a HarmonyXL AFT laser handpiece. As a courtesy, the institute waives the noninvasive acne anti-aging consultation (a $195 value).
- A laser hair-removal session (a $195 value) works to evict uninvited fur on any small area, including the lip, underarms, basic bikini, between the brows, sideburns, chin, neck, and ears.
- An IPL photofacial (a $250 value) helps remove age spots, rosacea, acne scars, birthmarks, unsightly vein hieroglyphics, and other pesky pigmentation from the face, chest, neck, or hands using intense pulsed light.
- A teeth-whitening session (a $195 value) bleaches shadows off mouth nuggets in 20 minutes.
- A cold laser session (a $195 value) uses focused light beams to help activate acupoints in the body that reduce cravings for food, cigarettes, and fresh mortal blood—and can also be effective in relieving the pain caused by injury, carpal tunnel, or arthritis.
Skin Science Institute
Skin Science Institute's expert physicians and technicians diminish epidermal blemishes all across the body with an array of skincare services. The experts freshen facescapes with facials, peels, and microdermabrasion. They also indulge clients with sundry pampering services, including hot-stone massages and bridal beauty packages. Specializing in laser technology and advanced medical skincare, Skin Science Institute's staff sculpts sleek new physiques with cold-laser technology and revivifies aging faces with a gauntlet of blemish-fighting lasers to diminish the appearance of cellulite, wrinkles, and acne.