FDA-cleared treatment smoothens cellulite and firms skin with noninvasive treatment that yields no downtime
About This Deal
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
- FDA-cleared treatments combine radio frequency, infrared light, vacuum suction, and massaging rollers to break apart cellulite tissue and firm skin.
- The treatments are non-invasive and yield virtually no downtime.
- Although clients may notice visible results after two sessions, four to six sessions are recommended for best results.
About SpaFit RX
With years of experience owning and running a variety of spas and fitness facilities, the owners of SpaFit RX combined their acquired knowledge into one medical spa. Here, laser technicians zap away unwanted body hair with a Candela Laser in just minutes. Their team also assists in anti-aging treatments and develops personalized attack plans in the battle for weight loss that are much more effective than berating fatty areas into going away.