Accredited Course, Helps you get qualified and become immediately productive as a member of a agile/project environment.
About This Deal
- With the online courses, students can learn at their own pace and optionally test themselves through exams.
- View more details on each course
Accredited Course, Get an appreciation of Agile, Agility and AgilePM® Project Management, a best practice for Agile project management.
AgilePM® is the most popular agile project management qualification in the world – Trusted Training Radar™
This course prepares you for a qualification in AgilePM® Project Management, a best practice for Agile Project Management. The AgilePM® certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. It provides individuals and organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management enabling them to respond quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives. It works alongside formal approaches such as PRINCE2®, PMI, APMP and compliments quality processes such as ISO 9001 and CMM1. AgilePM® Project Management - The world’s leading framework and certification for Agile Project Management is a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
- Up to 35 CPD/PDU’s worth content with 24x7 online access and support
- Learn the skills needed for managing & delivering successful projects
- Understand Agile, Agility, best practice Agile project management including Agile Roles, Responsibilities, Agile Control, Agile Planning, AgilePM® Exam preparation.
- Practice with interactive exercises & exam simulations
- This course leads you on a path towards an internationally recognised qualification in AgilePM® Project Management, a best practice for Agile Project Management.
- Length of time users can access this course: 6 months
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
AgilePM®, The APMG-International and Swirl Device logo are trademarks of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved. Accredited AgilePM® training is provided by SPOCE (APMG-International Accredited Training Organisations).
About Spoce Project Management Ltd
SPOCE Project Management is one of the longest standing Accredited Training Organisations in the world for PRINCE2, APM, AgilePM, and MSP to name but a few (1997 - World's first Accredited PRINCE2 course; 2000 - first ever accredited MSP course; 2003 - first Accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner eLearning; 2006 - first Accredited MSP eLearning; ). An APM, APMG, AXELOS, and PeopleCert accredited training organization, SPOCE offers a range of project, programme, risk and service management training courses carried out with the use of online eLearning, blended learning, classroom training and virtual delivery methods, made possible by a network of accredited trainers. Options range from change management, project and program, business analysis, P3M3 Consulting services and beyond, focusing on the best-practice methods that are highly regarded across the globe.