- $32 for one general-admission ticket (up to $76.68 value)
- $56 for two general-admission tickets (up to $153.36 value)
- Shows take place Mondays–Saturdays at 7 p.m.
Spoofical the Musical
- The Show: an outlandish, take-no-prisoners spoof of Vegas culture that’s packed with lavishly staged musical numbers and sketch-comedy bits—all performed by a cast of accomplished actors, dancers, comics, and musicians
- The Mastermind: legendary producer David Saxe, who gave Vegas hits such as Zombie Burlesque and Vegas! The Show
- The Bits: Hilarious digs at showbiz icons such as Britney Spears and Mariah Carey join parodies of Vegas’s biggest shows. Expect a Criss Angel take-off, a riff on the dance troupe Jabberwockeez (where Jabba the Hutt and Chewbacca crash the break-dance party), and a mashup of West Side Story and Stomp that involves rival gangs of sidewalk porn peddlers.
- The Reviews: Mike Weatherford of the Las Vegas Review Journal calls Spoofical, “a crude, crazy, try-anything ‘kitchen sink’ of a musical spoof.”
- Warning: According to the show’s website, there’s a “dancing @%!” So watch out for swiftly moving punctuation.
- For Fans Of: Family Guy, SNL, and The Book of Mormon
Producer and V Theater owner David Saxe was born into Vegas show business, raised by a mother who danced at Les Folies Bergere and a father who led the band for the Rat Pack. The Saxe family’s entertainment legacy continues with the V Theater. The venue runs its 12 concurrent shows in a 60,000-square-foot space divided into four showrooms on multiple floors, each retaining an intimate feeling with seating that brings the audience closer to performers. The V Theater’s current shows range from a seven-act, family-friendly Ultimate Variety Show to Marc Savard’s Comedy Hypnosis, where Savard persuades audience members to hilariously dance, act like animals, and ghostwrite his autobiography.