Choose Between Two Options
C$25 for one men’s ultimate cut and pro shave experience (C$50 total value)
- Haircut (a $25 value)
- Protein-enriched tea tree oil shampoo (a $5 value)
- Protein-enriched tea tree oil conditioner (a $5 value)
- Pro shave with tea tree oil aftershave (a $10 value)
- Tea tea tree oil hot towel relaxing mini facial treatment with facial massage (a $5 value)
- Complimentary hot towel, cologne of choice, and light shoulder massage<p>
C$75 for three men’s ultimate cut and pro shave experiences (C$150 total value)<p>
Status Barber Shop
Status Barber Shop has a lot in common with classic barbershops of old: pro shaving experiences, hot towel treatments, a friendly, guy-focused atmosphere. With a focus on grooming and overall hair care for all ethnicities, the barbers at Status provide detailed care for every scalp and chin that walks through the door, earning them a 2014 Best of the City award from the Victoria News for the fifth year in a row. With scissors and clippers in hand, they can create all types of styles, and they stay up-to-date with the latest trends and styles in order to provide the best experience possible. The designs aren't the only modern update though––the barbershop also treats gents to relaxing facial treatments and invites them to unwind in massage chairs in the waiting room.
Status Barber Shop's team also pays special attention to children's hair. In addition to their regular services, the shop runs the Hair Cuts for Kids program, which awards free haircuts to needy children as well as students who do well in school.