What You'll Get
- $37 for one cooking class at Stir Cooking School (an up to $80 value).
- Located in the historic Weir Building of the city’s Highlands District, Stir Cooking School is a newly-opened culinary school offering a variety of classes for accomplished and aspiring chefs
- Cooking classes (from $70 to $80) are generally 2–3 hours long, and include all the materials needed for your gourmet creation
- Classes, which are offered at various times throughout the week, include adult cooking, baking, date night, cocktail making, family friendly, and farmer’s market
- Today’s Groupon is valid for classes between December 1, 2010 and February 28, 2011
- Wind down the evening with a glass of wine or a signature cocktail at Stir’s small bar area
- Owner Katy Hume is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Registration required, subject to availability. No cash value. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.