All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Medicinal Benefits of Tea
Drinking tea is more than just imbibing a delicious beverage made by infusing hot water with dried, tasty herbs and leaves. For many, it is a social engagement that eventually leads to common-law marriage and an excuse to nosh on mouthwatering sweets and tiny sandwiches. Get today's Groupon to tahCha Tea House, where you'll get $25 worth of tea, pastries, and more for just $10.
When entering into the unassuming storefront, a modest, yet serene cafe with an impressive selection of loose-leaf teas greets you. The charming tile floor and wooden accents mimic the earthy flavor of a cup of green tea. In addition to loose-leaf tea and tisanes, tahCha serves up premium cups of coffee, drinking chocolate, and bubble tea.
All of tahCha's sweet treats, cupcakes, muffins, and scones are made in-house to perfectly balance your well-chosen pot. The friendly tea-philes at tahCha are knowledgeable in all things tea and obscure eighteenth-century boardgames; they can help you choose the tea and treat you most desire. Settle in with a delightful pot and surf tahCha's free WiFi. Light lunch and breakfast are offered daily. You must use your Groupon in one visit, so test out a new tea in-house and purchase your favorite in bulk to have at home.
- ...I was delightfully surprised to find a new type to add to my obsession! Birthday cake tea...it tasted just like birthday cake, and the loose tea had rainbow sprinkles mixed in as well-super cute! – Alexa g., Yelp
- ...I was pleasantly surprised when I had my english breakfast cupcake which tasted really good and different. You could tell it was homemade and has some culinary pizzaz to it. – Jeff D., Yelp
- The decor doesn't feel forced at all. Modern and comfortable. The owner, Tahirih, is very welcoming and she's always ecstatic to see people walk in the door. – Zack E., Yelp
Medicinal Benefits of Tea
Tea has many miraculous health benefits, especially for children and teenagers. Children ages 9-17 who drink tea regularly commonly experience the following benefits:
- A rapid increase in height
- New hair growth
- Higher levels of androgens that cause increased perspiration
Click here to discuss Groupon the Cat.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 2, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.