What You'll Get
Like classic Hollywood films, tennis matches are filled with multiple loves, sneaky backhanded moves, and tense, sweat-inducing court scenes. Add some drama to your day with today’s Groupon to Team Witsken. Choose from the following options:
- For $28, you get a four-week intro-to-tennis course (a $56 value), held on Mondays from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., November 21–December 12.
- For $39, you get a four-week beginner/intermediate tennis clinic (an $84 value), held on Wednesdays from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m., November 23–December 14.
- For $39, you get a four-week cardio tennis class (an $84 value), held either on:
- Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., November 22–December 13
- Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., December 1–December 22<p>
Helmed by the nation’s current No. 1–rated Men’s 35 player Rick Witsken, Team Witsken’s cadre of tennis pros acquaints athletes with hard-won tennis techniques, helping novice players to form solid foundations and more advanced players to make incremental improvements. Smacking their neon spheres feverishly across indoor courts, tennis students enhance their techniques and levels of fitness throughout four weekly classes.
Ideal for beginners, intro-to-tennis courses cover the basic forehands, backhands, jazz hands, and serves. The more in-depth tennis clinic delves into advanced concepts—including grips, topspin, and altering space-time—that separate athletes from hard-court heroes. Focusing more on working up invigorating sweats than perfecting tactics, cardio tennis combines the heart-pounding back-and-forth action of tennis with cardiovascular-workout drills and an up-tempo soundtrack to keep muscles moving and tennis balls ricocheting intensely. The required facility fee is waived for Groupon holders.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.