Classes are organized in an interval training fashion with focus on isometric exercises designed to strengthen and sculpt your muscles
About This Deal
- Every Bar Method class starts with a warm-up, upper-body exercises and push-ups, followed by a sequence of leg and seat work at the barre and core exercises on the floor. The method predominantly uses your own body weight for resistance along with a few basic props – free weights, mats and a ball.
- Valid at Yaletown and West Vancouver locations
- Once voucher is redeemed, 30 days Unlimited online Bar Method classes expires 30 days from activation; 10-class package expires 45 days from activation, and 20-class option expires 60 days from activation.
- In studio: Join a certified Bar Method instructor in studio for a safe, socially distanced class. Click here to see the Safety Policies.
- Online: Join a certified Bar Method instructor for a safe, effective, at-home workout. Pick from 35 class times per week and from different class formats.
- View the online class schedule at Yaletown location.
- View the class schedule at West Vancouver location.
About The Bar Method
The Bar Method’s signature technique to reshape the entire body. Precise isometric exercises keep students working “in the muscle,” followed by active and passive stretching to lengthen and elongate the area just worked. The result is a graceful, strong dancer-like body, including sculpted arms, flat abs, a lifted seat, and elongated thighs, as well as improved posture and body alignment. The fast pace of the class spikes the heart rate at different intervals to burn calories not just in the classroom, but long after. Students see remarkable results within just a few weeks.