- Choose three out of the following seven concerts:
- Folk Traditions I, Tuesday, October 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Cultural Odyssey, Tuesday, November 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Early Inspirations, Friday, March 25, 2011, at 7:30 p.m.
- CMS Presents: Belcea Quartet, Sunday, March 27, 2011, at 5 p.m.
- Russian Voices, Tuesday, April 12, 2011, at 7:30 p.m.
- Striking Sounds I, Friday, April 29, 2011, at 7:30 p.m.
- Striking Sounds II, Sunday, May 1, 2011, at 5 p.m.
- Accomplished musicians range from highly recognized professionals to gifted, emerging young stars
- Presents chamber music of nearly every instrumentation, style, and historical period in society's extensive season
- Newly re-opened Alice Tully Hall space boasts rich, pristine acoustics
- While The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Hall offers a similar deal to patrons ages 21–39, this Groupon is valid for all patrons and offers a better price.
The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center has been reviewed many times in the New York Times which had this to say about a recent September 2010 performance:
- If the program set the stage for the season, the performances also established a good precedent. – James R. Oestreich
The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center
Before the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts was even built, the idea for its Chamber Music Society was born. American composer and Lincoln Center President William Schuman helped specially design a recital hall in which the chamber group could play more than three centuries worth of musical compositions. But the Chamber Music Society didn't stay contained within its venue. Throughout the following half century, its musicians collaborated with dance companies, jazz projects, and festivals, helping to spread awareness and appreciation of their craft throughout the city.
Upper West Side
70 Lincoln Center Plaza
New York, New York 10023Get Directions