After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- An escape-room game for two, valid Monday-Thursday
- An escape-room game for two, valid any day
- An escape-room game for four, valid Monday-Thursday
- An escape-room game for four, valid any day
- A private escape room game for up to eight, valid Monday-Thursday
- A private escape room game for up to eight, valid any day
Nightmare in the Gardens
A serial killer has captured you, tied you up and blacked out your sight as he threw you into his cold and barren basement. Left to fend for yourself, you realize things can’t be good. The smell of blood lingers in the dusty air around you. He has spent years creating this sick and twisted room to torture people like you. You must find your way out and escape, but it won’t be as easy as you think! This psychopath will try to trick you and just when you think you can escape, you realize he’s one step ahead of you. Use each other to out smart him and escape before he decides to make you his next victim.
Through the Looking Glass
Alice has dreamt of Wonderland before but this time she’s not sure its a dream at all. Journey with her through this whimsical world, where not everything is always as it seems. Up may be down and left may be right but don’t let your senses mislead you. Your task is to help Alice find her way out of Wonderland before it’s too late, the clock is ticking…
The Escape South Florida
When the lock clicks, the clock ticks. That's the rule at The Escape South Florida, where players must contend with the challenges of timed room-escape game scenarios. To succeed, they'll have to pool their collective wits and cooperation skills to find clues and solve riddles in pursuit of a way out. Read on to learn more about each room:
- Nightmare in the Gardens: You're not sure where you are, or how long you've been here, or exactly how you escaped from the ropes and blindfold. What you do know is grim: you're locked in the basement lair of a methodical serial killer, and your time is running short. Can you solve the sadistic puzzles and escape, or will you fall victim to this madman's dark whims?
- Through the Looking Glass: Inspired by the stories of author Lewis Carroll, this scenario takes you to Wonderland for an afternoon spent adventuring with Alice. As you well know, though, this whimsical world hides a dark, confusing side. Can you keep your wits about you and survive this flight into the fantastical?