All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 5, 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015
Reviewed September 27, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $14 for admission for two, valid September 18-20, 2015 ($24 value)
- $28 for admission for four, valid September 18-20, 2015 ($48 value)
- $14 for admission for two, valid September 25-27, 2015 ($24 value)
- $28 for admission for four, valid September 25-27, 2015 ($48 value)
- $18 for admission for two, valid October 1-4, 2015 ($36 value)
- $36 for admission for four, valid October 1-4, 2015 ($72 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for date range selected, may not be exchanged for another date. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fear Factory
In most factories, you know exactly what to expect. Smoothly functioning machines convey standardized parts along an assembly line. But at The Fear factory, the only thing that's guaranteed is the final product: pure, unadulterated terror. During a 30-minute trek through a 25,000-square-foot house that itself seems almost sentient, you'll navigate dark passageways that conceal all manner of deadly and undead beings. For the truly intrepid, the haunted house offers a unique challenge familiar to anyone who's ever purchased a home from a forest witch: find the secret door and get three times your money back.