All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The dimples on a golf ball help it fly farther with greater accuracy, just like the dimples on a baby help it steal candy from gullible strangers. Find your adorably sporty sweet spots with today’s Groupon to The Golf Lab in Vaughan. Choose between the following options:
- For $69, you get a package for golf instruction and practice (a $175 total value), which includes the following:
- One private, 45-minute video swing-analysis lesson with a PGA-certified instructor (a $125 value)
- One hour of practice Mat Time (a $50 value)
- For $179, you get a package for golf instruction and practice (a $525 total value), which includes the following:
- Three private, 45-minute video swing-analysis lessons with a PGA-certified instructor (a $375 value)
- Three hours of practice Mat Time (a $150 value)<p>
Golfers of all skill levels can up their game and lower their scores at The Golf Lab, where high-end technology scrutinizes swing mechanics and pinpoints areas for improvement. During each video swing analysis session, the incisive eyes of one of Golf Lab’s head teaching pros diagnose swing maladies and then break down each shot in slow motion video so pupils can better understand each nugget of corrective advice and contemplate the fleeting nature of real-time. Swing-tracking technology boils the pendulous artistry of each drive to a quantifiable science, so instructors draw from precise, empirical data to support their conclusions on how players can avoid the score-mangling scourge of slices, snap-hooks, and shanks.
Aspiring aces can augment knowledge gleaned from each lesson with orb-smashing Mat Time at The Golf Lab’s indoor hitting bays, where premium range balls willfully make themselves casualties in the creation of crucial muscle memory. Each mat boasts radar swing-analysis technology and instant video playback, allowing players to correct swings based on observation rather than the outmoded strategy of shaving 9-irons into swords and duelling opponents.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by 2/17/12, classes and mat time expire 1 year from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Lessons are non-transferable. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.