· Redeemed March 5, 2018
· Redeemed February 20, 2018
· Redeemed February 17, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- C$65 for a private escape-room experience for up to four people (C$113 value)
- C$120 for a private escape-room experience for up to eight people (C$226 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per group. HST not included and to be paid upon arrival. Online reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Vouchers must be used before expiration date to receive full promotional value. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Great Escape Canada
Puzzles, cryptexes, and riddles stand between groups and freedom at The Great Escape Canada—oh, and a ticking clock. As friends and family put their brains together to progress through the rooms' challenges, one hour slowly ticks down to zero. It's a lot of pressure to handle—and, since every escape-room experience is private (whether you have a full group of eight or only four) the challenge is yours and yours alone. Read on to learn more about The Great Escape Canada's thrilling scenarios:
- The First Endeavour: The stakes are high—and so is the society. After being suddenly transported into the dining room of a Victorian-style mansion, your group must find a way out before Mr. and Mrs. Henderson return home for lunch.
- The Hangover: You've just spent a wild night in Bangkok, but you don't remember a thing. Somehow you've ended up in a jail cell handcuffed to a chair—and now's your only chance to escape and find some of that exotic Thai ibuprofen.
- The Da Vinci Code: Based on elements from the popular novel, this scenario puts your team against the riddles that guard the secret location of the Holy Grail.