Couples receive a 50- or 80- minute massage and then relax in a choice of themed suite
About This Deal
- Available Suites:
- Sky Suite: Our smallest suite but with a very large soaking tub stocked with salt scrubs and body paints and all the accessories you would need for a picnic.
- Moroccan Suite: Authentic Moroccan decor including kilam carpets and low slung tented seating, full bath with tile shower, very large copper soaking tub, mini fridge, tea, bottled water, and ice.
- Tent Suite: The tent suite has a bathroom with a full bath, a large stone two-person shower, infrared sauna, a tall canopy bed with velvet curtains, gorgeous Asian antiques, a dining table with two place settings, a fridge and all the accessories you would need for a picnic.
- Art Suite: Premier suite that includes a jetted tub, large open shower, salt sauna, body mud, Chinese Tea House, fridge, tea, bottled water, ice, big dining room table, and lots of space.
Stone Carver Suite: The newest, biggest and best Suite yet. Features include the fireplace and large shower, a large jetted tub, infrared sauna and an Indonesian canopy day bed.
Couples Massage Class: full-evening class that starts as an intimate social gathering which, later, transitions to an informal class in a group setting before each couple receives a private class in each of the sumptuous suites. Classes start June 7th and are available on Monday nights.
- Availability can be checked here.
- Two weeks advance notice is suggested
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About The Little Red Day Spa
At The Little Red Day Spa, couples or individuals pick one of the spa's four themed suites, where sumptuous textiles and low light immerse them in an otherworldly sense of peace. Once ensconced, they enjoy a side-by-side or individual massage performed by professional, highly-trained therapists.
Before or after their services, guests are able to enjoy the suite on their own terms, which can mean anything from savoring snacks and wine brought from home or take a relaxing candlelit soak in the glow of gilded lanterns; or if you are feeling a bit whimsical, there are body paints and mud to be creative with. Whether they choose the Art Suite or the second-level Sky Suite or the Moroccan suite, which includes a massive copper pedestal tub in its master bathroom, guests are treated to a reflective, memory-making experience that is both relaxing and therapeutic.