Their predictions are certainties, their present is the future, their sight is foresight, and, for contractual reasons, their Dr. Pepper is Mr. Pibb. With today’s Groupon, let the psychics at The Original Tremont Tearoom share their insights, if not their soda. For $25, you get a 30-minute psychic reading at the Tearoom, located at 101 Tremont Street (a $55 value). The Tearoom has helped thousands of visitors understand their pasts and avoid investing in laserdiscs since first appearing on this plane of reality in 1936.
You have four months to redeem your Groupon and choose from any of the following psychic services:
- Tarot Cards: The most popular type of reading. Consult the cards for answers to specific queries.
- Channeled Approach: An intuitive reading wherein all information is spoken through the psychic rather than from the psychic.
- Mediumship: Find out which lost loved ones, angels, or spirit guides are watching over you and treating your life like their own personal Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- Psychometry: Your psychic will read jewelry, photographs, and other personal objects that contain the vibrations of loved ones.
- Numerology: Find out how your numbers affect your future, and what six has been saying about you when you’re not around.
- Combination of Two: Choose from tea leaf, Tarot cards, palm reading, psychometry, runes, or numerology.
Psychic readings are the premier fortune-telling technology: other methods (demanding that the mirror tell you the future, weather blimps, feeding benge poison to a chicken and reading its corpse, fortune cookies, regular cookies, etc.) are highly inaccurate. Don’t go to just any psychic; go to the ones who accurately predicted the return of the McRib. Call ahead to schedule your appointment at The Original Tremont Tearoom, in the future.
In-person readings only.
We last featured The Original Tremont Tearoom in May, and Groupon users reported a positive experience. In a survey, users gave the overall experience 3.2 stars, service 3.4 stars, and the redemption process 4.3 stars.
Eight Yelpers give Tremont Tearoom a solid 3.5 stars, saying: > * If you’re into psychics, tarot cards or any such—please make a trip here and see Alex [Palermo] or get a phone consult…He basically will tell ya the truth not what you want to hear. – Terri P. > * its [sic] a safe energy in there. its [sic] very homey and i love the decor of the room. – Angie G. > * I was dragged here once and have been back twice since - I’m always impressed. Go with an open mind and some specific questions. This place is definitely the real deal. – SARAH R.
The Original Tremont Tearoom
For more than 70 years, The Original Tremont Tearoom has been an oracle. Since the Great Depression, clients have traveled to the downtown Boston spot to discover their future, fortune, and fate at the hands of a skilled psychic reader. Now under the ownership of seasoned soothsayer Alex Palermo, the Tearoom hosts a team of 13 master psychics who diligently follow the Psychic Code of Ethics as they perform various divination techniques including tea-leaf readings, tarot-card readings, palmistry, and astrological consultations during 15-, 30-, and 60-minute sessions. Along with in-studio and telephone sessions, The Original Tremont Tearoom's brood of oracles can be booked for special events so guests can giggle with delight or fall into awed silence during birthday celebrations, bachelorette parties, or Elvis-themed clock-collector gatherings. For clients looking for energy work or spiritual guidance on an ongoing basis, the center offers psychic development courses, reiki sessions, and a Wicca program.