Experienced instructor teaches a range of art classes geared towards adults and kids
About This Deal
- What’s included: All art supplies included
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes
- About the instructor: Judy Cohen studied Art, Illustration, and Design at Parsons School of Design in New York, and worked as a designer for Ralph Lauren.
Need To Know
About The Paint Box Art Studio
For Judy Cohen, the owner and teacher at The Paint Box Art Studio, art design runs in her blood. For over 18 years, Judy has worked with some of the top names in fashion including Ralph Lauren, with whom she illustrated and designed men's and women's fashion lines. This experience has led her to do many different projects from styling photo shoots to illustrating for companies such as Rolex and Coca-Cola and continues today at her art studio. There, she guides students both big and small through various techniques in order to help them craft their own piece of modern art.
- Intro to the Greats: using mixed materials, students create a subject-based project inspired by historical artworks
- Sculpture and Clay: sculptors shape and mold an original three-dimensional piece based on any subject they desire
- Fashion Illustration and Design: beginner and intermediate courses where students learn the skills necessary to draw fashion figures and design their own apparel