- Admission to the Tweed Stampede and Jamboree
- When: Friday, August 1 through Sunday, August 3
- Where: Trudeau Park
- Door time: 12 p.m. on Friday, 8 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the weekend schedule.
- C$16 for one adult day pass for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (up to a C$26.50 value)
- C$6.75 for one youth day pass for Saturday or Sunday (up to a C$11.20 value)
- C$85 for two adult weekend and camping passes for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (up to a C$246.80 value)
- C$35 for two youth weekend passes for Saturday and Sunday (up to a C$83.60 value)
- C$35 for a family day-pass for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, valid for up to three adults and two children (up to a C$77.50 value)
- C$159 for a family weekend and camping pass for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, valid for up to three adults and two children (up to a C$536.40 value)
The Tweed Stampede
The Tweed Stampede entertains guests with three days of horse-wrangling and bull-riding with country music, carnival games, and camping.
The Rodeo Show
- Saddle bronco riding
- Bareback riding
- Steer wrestling
- Bull riding
- Sheep shearing
The Live Music
- Friday night: Texas Tuxedo and Cold Creek Country start the party with twang-infused hard rock
- Saturday night: 16-year-old Naomi Bristow makes way for Don Thompson’s spot-on impersonations of Garth Brooks and Alan Jackson
- Sunday night: despite her name, Dallas Daisy comes from Eastern Ontario, and opens for Blue Radio, who pay tribute to legendary Canadian act Blue Rodeo
- Click here for the full line-up.
- Crown Amusements Carnival: a kid’s zone that appeals to all ages, Crown Amusements has been running carnival rides for more than 30 years
- Stampede Showdown Arm-Wrestling Tournament: any competitors are welcome to try for a $500 pot in this showdown sanctioned by the Ontario Arm Wrestling Association
- The beverages: Coors Light, Blackfly Spirit Beverages, Alberta Premium Canadian Rye Whisky