- Tickets to a VEGAS! THE SHOW performance of your choice
- When: nightly at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Where: Saxe Theater
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes LET and ticketing fees
- $49 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $84.68 value; not redeemable for shows December 21–January 3)
- $55 for one general-admission ticket (up to $95.68 value)
- $99 for two general-admission tickets (up to $191.36 value)
See seating chart here.
VEGAS! THE SHOW
VEGAS! THE SHOW conjures the Strip’s golden age through live big-band music, full-throated singing, and high-stepping dance numbers. The cast of Broadway vets, vocalists, and dancers captures the artistry and antics of the Rat Pack, Elvis, Tom Jones, and Louis Prima, recreating classic Sin City stories as audiences are transported to a time of feather boas and sequined martini glasses. The singing and dancing stops only for guest acts, including world champion gymnast Tamara Yerofeyeva, vaudevillian-style pantomime group The Quiddlers, and America’s Got Talent veteran Clint “The Birdman” Carvalho, who works with birds he’s rehabilitated himself.
Producer and V Theater owner David Saxe was born into Vegas show business, raised by a mother who danced at Les Folies Bergere and a father who led the band for the Rat Pack. The Saxe family’s entertainment legacy continues with the V Theater. The venue runs its 12 concurrent shows in a 60,000-square-foot space divided into four showrooms on multiple floors, each retaining an intimate feeling with seating that brings the audience closer to performers. The V Theater’s current shows range from a seven-act, family-friendly Ultimate Variety Show to Marc Savard’s Comedy Hypnosis, where Savard persuades audience members to hilariously dance, act like animals, and ghostwrite his autobiography.